Our systems are constantly updated to reflect the ever-changing postal market. We work hard to marry up our broad expertise with the most sophisticated software around. This ensures we can offer excellent value, high quality postal services for your UK and international mailing campaigns.
Our Managing Director constantly reviews options within the market with tried and tested carrier partners. Our Bureau Department assess the profile of each and every mailing to determine the best value solution.
We view delivery speeds for every mailing we produce by adding our own mailing ‘seed’.
Our business model is to offer quality-driven mailing and postage solutions. Here is how we’ll achieve this for you:
- Cost-effectiveness. Contracts with the major carriers ensure competitive pricing.
- State-of-the-art analysis. We profile every mailing we produce to determine the service which will give the best value.
- Excellent systems. We’ll consider quantity, quality of data, weight, format, delivery speed requirements and the intended mailing message for everything we process. This will determine the right postal service for dispatch.
- Quality checks. All of our postage carriers must undergo a rigorous quality process before becoming an approved supplier.
- Negotiation. Each month we dispatch over 1.5 million domestic items on our postage account which means we can impartially negotiate the best postage rates for your mailings.
- Delivery options. As well as UK and international postage, we also offer competitive packet and parcel delivery options. We can even collect and arrange delivery for your pre-addressed mail.
To find out more, please call us today on 0500 170 501 to get in touch with one of our friendly members of staff, who will be happy to assist.