Our top five mail pieces – May
1) An exhibition mailing for an art gallery that comes in C4 and C5 variants. The larger of the two pieces is concertina folded card, the artwork on which has been UV coated for a glossy finish that truly brings the exceptional art to life. Photographs and descriptive text of the author join a series of his paintings which are printed in full quality, including one that covers two sides of A4 when opened out fully. This mailing generated a fantastic return on investment for the art gallery, perfectly demonstrating how quality mailings get rewards.
2) This C5 envelope is printed in full colour on both sides with images of the voucher mailing it contains. Also, the reverse of the envelope features brand logos for a variety of different companies associated with the voucher offer, further drawing in the recipient with an immediate sales pitch. The most interesting of the inserts is a comment return form which doubles up as a self-sealed mailing – just moisten the edges, seal and freepost back, with no need for an envelope!
3) This theatre’s programme mailing catches the eye right away, with the entire lower part of the envelope emblazoned with some of the theatre’s more enticing productions thanks to our overprinting services. Next to those featured shows is a QR code that enables the recipient to head straight to the company’s website, while a personalised printed postage impression in the top right corner completes the look. A couple of full-colour leaflets are the mailing inserts.
4) A windowed C5 envelope containing a custom cut folded A3 letter. Having delivered the sales message through the rest of the letter with catchy full-colour artwork and figures, the bottom half of the reverse side has an address section for the recipient to fill out, with a fax number to send those details over straight away: a clever way for the business to save money on providing business reply envelopes.
5) This polythene wrapped brochure mailing has a full-colour carrier sheet with identical artwork to the front of the brochure itself. Packed tightly to the brochure, it ensures that the brand’s identity remains in focus whatever side the recipient looks at. We’ve provided a personalised printed postage impression on the carrier sheet for a finishing touch.