Client services account manager required.
Central Mailing Services are a Birmingham based print and mail company, established 25 years ago. We currently have 3 sites within Kings Norton operating from Birmingham. We are expanding rapidly. Henceforth, we are recruiting for a client services account manager to work within our Client services Dept.
Full Time permanent position
9.00 to 5.00 (1 hour break) – one late finish 5.30.
Being a valuable member of a very busy client services team.
The role will include a wide variety of account management and administration duties which will include;
- Managing a portfolio of existing and new accounts.
- Working with customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Raising orders, job cards and Dockets.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and working with external suppliers.
- Updating stock and client information using in house CRM system.
- Raising and sending invoices.
- Dealing with Telephone and email enquiries.
- Updating in house stock system.
- Building and managing of project timelines.
- Reporting, recording and data entry
Required Skills Microsoft Office:
Must be able to Multitask and work in a busy group environment. You need exceptional attention to detail and must have a good attendance record.
This position would suit an experienced Account Manager, or someone who has worked in a fast paced organisation.
Please Contact Mitesh via Email with your Cover letter and CV
The subject of the email must contain Client services account manager so we can process your CV’s as quickly as possible.